Tuesday, April 20, 2010
my desire to blog is high but the ability is low. I busy with life and kids. This is my attempt to have more focus on getting my life in order and not just letting my life order me. 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NLT) says : This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! As spring is here and I ponder what I think God would have for me in this life I realize that I need to be more purposeful. I don't think that I am out of God's plan for me but I do think that he has more for me. With that being said here are my goals for having a more God honoring life.
1. Early quiet time this is not easy with a 1 and 2 year old but I need to make it a priority.
2. Pray when I am overwhelmed and stressed easy to just react to situations with out thinking about it. And there are lots of "situations" here!
3. daily show love to my dh
4. read to the little ones more
5. time to talk with oldest dd
6. pray daily for all my kids
Sounds easy enough..........hopefully I will be able to accomplish it all on a daily basis.