Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

5 things I am thankful for this week:

1. Even thought it means that my dear husband is out of town I am thankful that he has work. I try to trust fully that the Lord will provide but I struggle.

2. I am thankful that I got a chance to see the ultrasound of my new grandson. It has been hard to accept that my son's girlfriend is pregnant but I an glad that the baby is healthy and doing well. I pray that God will be able to use this to reach my son and his gf. Thank you Lord for babies.

3. Craft time and paint. What a joy it is to explore crafts with my kids. Even if the 1 1/2 gets paint all over every thing. I am thankful that I am able to enjoy this time with them

4. Valentines Day........ok I know that it is a "hallmark" holiday but what a wonderful time to be thankful and loving toward our families. And most important it is a wonderful chance to show God's Love. I am thankful that we are having friends over to celbrate tomorrow.

5. I am thankful for my dd M who is going to be 11 1/2 tomorrow. She is such a joy to be around and I have learned so much from her.

3 comments:

  1. So much to be thankful for! Thanks for sharing your list.
    Blessings - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list!

    In my job, I see God touch the hearts of those that are stubborn through the beauty of babies each and every day, and I fully trust that He can do the same with your son. Stay faithful in your trust that He CAN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great list. I'm glad the baby is healthy, too! Being thankful for painting? I've got young ones and I'm not there yet! LOL! Love your heart of gratefulness.

    Sonya

    ReplyDelete