Thursday, February 12, 2009
5 things I am thankful for this week:
1. Even thought it means that my dear husband is out of town I am thankful that he has work. I try to trust fully that the Lord will provide but I struggle.
2. I am thankful that I got a chance to see the ultrasound of my new grandson. It has been hard to accept that my son's girlfriend is pregnant but I an glad that the baby is healthy and doing well. I pray that God will be able to use this to reach my son and his gf. Thank you Lord for babies.
3. Craft time and paint. What a joy it is to explore crafts with my kids. Even if the 1 1/2 gets paint all over every thing. I am thankful that I am able to enjoy this time with them
4. Valentines Day........ok I know that it is a "hallmark" holiday but what a wonderful time to be thankful and loving toward our families. And most important it is a wonderful chance to show God's Love. I am thankful that we are having friends over to celbrate tomorrow.
5. I am thankful for my dd M who is going to be 11 1/2 tomorrow. She is such a joy to be around and I have learned so much from her.