Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

I'm doing thankful Thursday again :-) This week in Bible study I realized that the best way to conquer complaining is to be thankful. Since my husband is gone again this week I have been having a hard time not complaining.

1. I am thankful that God has given me more patience to deal with my little ones. I held my 1 1/2 yo for 30 minutes before she stopped having a fit. It was great to not get upset, to spend time praying over her and just being able to enjoy holding her. After she was done she was joyful and we enjoyed so special quiet time together.

2. This weekend I am going on a womens retreat. I am thankful that my loving husband is able to care for the children in a way that I will have no worries for them. It is still going to be hard to leave the baby but I really need a time to get refocused on God. With DH being gone so much it has been hard to have time for Bible study.

3. I am thankful that my youngest is such a happy baby. I love that I can just look at her and she lights up with a big smile!


4. I am thankful that I got a new book! ("When Two Become One" McCluskey) It should be great for our marriage.

5. I am grateful to know that God loves me even when I feel VERY unlovable. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment