Thursday, February 19, 2009
I am very thankful today so here is my list:
1. I am thankful that we are able to stay at home and spend time with my children. Today we are going to the Children's Museum which will be a fun adventure.
2. I am thankful that my husband cares about me and he shows it. Last night I had to run to the store (out of diapers not a good thing with 2 babies) and the roads were bad. He left church and waited for me at the store instead of going home. He was there to put stuff in the car and follow me home.
3. I am thankful that my son's girlfriend is going to teach me to crochet. I need a creative outlet.
4. Two babies that sleep well! I need that down time so it is a blessing that they both sleep so well!
5. My dd M has such a heart for God. I love that she prays for her friends and worries more about what God thinks than people. Last night she witnessed to a friend that she has had since she was a baby. She really cares about others and it is a blessing to hear her pray.