Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm joining Truth4thejourney for Thankful Thursday. The task name 5 things that I would like to thank God for today. So heres my list:

1) Being pain free!! After living through months of pain I am daily thankful to be free of pain. I can walk!

2) I am thankful for my children even the ones that are screaming!! With a teenager, preteen, a baby and a toddler that are days when I need to remind myself what a blessing that they are. Today I enjoyed the laughter of my baby as my dd entertained her. The cuteness of the toddler praying at dinner. The teenager is harder but he was nice to his sister which was something to be thankful for.

3) My wonderful husband who is a godly man and loves me! Even though that are days when I don't deserve it.
He was even kind enough to stop by the store today and pick up some tom products.

4) I am thankful for a nice warm fire on a VERY cold night. Enough said!!

5) I am thankful for my Bible study! It has been encouraging me to be in God's word daily!! Not always an easy task for me. I have recently be encouraged by another blog to try to memorize Psalms 139. Even if I never accomplish it I am loving spending time reading this Psalm and attempting to hide it in my heart!!
Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful list! It's so nice to stop and appreciate our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gratitude and thankful posts.
    Definitely good practice for living a happy life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list, Kelli. So much to be thankful for... I'm glad you got the button up there!

    Blessings!
    Cristine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list! I long to be in a bible study but for now Its just me and God which isn't a bad thing. :)

    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us. You have much to be thankful for as we all do...my favorite was the fireplace...I love them, especially on a COLD night!

    ReplyDelete