Saturday, January 10, 2009

When the storm is raging all around me
You are the peace that calms
My troubled sea
And when the cares of this world
Darken my day
You are the light that shines
And shows me the way
- Beautiful Lord by Leeland

There are a few blogs that I check on often and Bring the Rain is one of them. I am so moved by Angie and all that she has been through. Tonight as I find myself unable to sleep I watched a video on her blog. I am amazed by her strength and I find myself crying at her loss. How easy it is for me to lose the focus on all that God has done for me. Lord, help me to remember that when the cares of this world darken my day you are the light that shines. Lord I life Angie up to you send her your peace. I thank you that her words can be so encouraging to me. I thank you for the 4 wonderful blessings that you have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment