Thursday, January 29, 2009
Ok here goes this is my list of 5 things that I am thankful for this week:
1. I am thankful that my husband is coming home tonight. It is hard to have little ones and not have your husband around to help. Just having him for adult conversation is a blessing that I can take for granted.
2. I am thankful for the quiet of nap time! Yesterday was a rough day for Z she missed a nap and we all knew it. I am glad that she is able to get the rest she needs today and I can have a bit of peace to replenish my self.
3. I'm thankful for the wonderful time I get to have talking and reading God's work with my 11yo dd. She is such a joy and has so much insight. Its wonderful when you can have discussions with your kids.
4. I am thankful that with my husband out of town I got extra time to spend in God's work and reading Grace Based Parenting.
5. The last one is hard because my ds can be difficult at times but I am thankful that I have to chance to pray for him, talk with him, and spend time with him. I am thankful for a God that gives me the grace and strength to do it. I pray that God would help me reach his heart.