Monday, March 9, 2009

Prayer for my children

I missed last week at Pray for our Children! Not that I didn't pray for them but I didn't pray that God would guard their mouths. So since last week there were some issues with this.

This week I am praying that God would guard the words of my mouth and the mouths of Z and M. Since the youngest 2 don't speak I pray the my example for them would be glorifying to the Lord. Lord, let the words of my mouth be acceptable to you. Help Z, M, and myself to speak words that uplift. Lord may our words encourage one another and build each other up. Thank you Lord for the wonderful gift of speech you have given us!


Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer.

1 Thessalonian 5:11a Therefore encourage one another and build each other up

1 comment:

  1. Reading your two last blogs. Very good thoughts.
    I say amen tto your prayer "Lord may our words encourage one another and build each other up. Thank you Lord for the wonderful gift of speech you have given us!
    "
    And prayed it for myself and my kids...
    I need to become a good example also.

    Blessings
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete