Saturday, March 14, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday






I picked this song for 3 reasons today.
1. I just got a book (I Would Die for You by B & D Higgins) about BJ Higgins that this song is based on.
2. The video I found has clips of The Passion. God has placed on my heart a desire to watch The Passion again.(I have said that I would never watch it again) I had a VERY hard time the first time (I was very angry to see how cruel people could be) but I'm praying that God will give me a different perspective when I watch it again.
3. Last but not least what a wonderful reminder!

"And I know that I can find You here
'Cause You promised me You'll always be there
Times like these, it's hard to see
But somehow I have a peace, You're near
And I pray that You will use my life
In whatever way Your name is glorified
Even if surrendering
Means leaving everything behind"

3 comments:

  1. I will be praying beloved that God will minister to your heart as you watch the Passion again.....I too have bawled and bawled watching it..and all I kept thinking was.."You did this for me. You accepted all of this, SO that I could be free. You willingly died this horrendous punishment placed upon You, so that I would live..May my life give You only glory and honor"....Thank you for sharing this video...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just try to remember that this is the greatest love story that will ever be told, and you are the reason it was written. Everything Jesus took he took for the passionate love of us.

    How blessed, truly, amazingly, undeservedly blessed we are to be so loved and desired.

    Kelli, I pray God will draw you close as you watch The Passion again, and reveal to you anew how passionate he is for YOU.

    Thanks so much for posting this song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a hard time watching the Passion too. At one point I yelled out "Stop". It just came out. But I am so thankful for the Love that endured that for me.

    ReplyDelete