Thursday, March 19, 2009
today I am having a struggle being Thankful (lack of sleep and days of sick kids). But I know that on days when I don't feel thankful I need to make a list :-)
1. I am thankful that I can hold A! My dear little one has not been feeling well and just wants to be held. I have to let go of some of the other things that need to be done and enjoy what a blessing it is to hold a wiggle baby. Even if it is hard to type with her one my lap :-)
2. I am thankful that my husband had jury duty on Tuesday and got done early enough that we could enjoy the day as a family. The weather was perfect! it was a beautiful day!
3. I am thankful that I can hear my daughters laughter. What a sweet sound.
4. That after years of praying my daughter has a wonderful friend.
5. I am thankful that God loves my children more than I do! It is hard to see them not feeling well or struggling with life but it is great to know that God cares about it even more that I do.