Saturday, March 28, 2009




"Soooo... there is this TAG: going around in Blogville, and I'm it! Yea, I love it!"
Thank you "Soooo... there is this TAG: going around in Blogville, and I'm it! Yea, I love it!"
Thank you Laurie for thinking of me! (Please visit her blog by clicking on her name.)

Here's the rule.I tell you seven things about me that you wouldn't know.Then...I tag 7 fellow bloggers to share 7 things we wouldn't know about them.

I am not very good at listing things about myself! So hopefully this goes well.



1. I like to smell (sounds strange I know). But it helps me create a mental image so you will often see me smelling my children. Just trying to capture that sweet baby smell. (besides when they stink ;-))

2. I love to gather ideas but I have a hard time implementing them.

3. I am very introverted. Although God is working on me there are still times when I have a hard time talking to people. Thats why I like spending time with my family and reading. :-)

4. I next to never buy anything for myself.......preferring to buy for my kids or husband. (unless its books)

5. my favorite season is fall. Just the thought of going to the apple orchard makes me happy.

6. I hate having my picture taken :-) but I regret not having pictures of me at the hospital with the babies.

7. I am not a crier. It takes a lot to make me cry comes! It must be from years of holding it all in.

OK so here are my picks
Deb at One Single Minute
Beth at I am Heading Toward my Destiny
godsown at My Journey
Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey
Peggy at The Power of Your Love

I know that I don't have 7 but duty calls so I will have to try to add more later!

4 comments:

  1. Kelli, I figured it out!! Sorry I was such an airhead. You are Kelli K. from Maywood/ Hallstrom. It's been a year since I've seen you, and I didn't realize you had another baby. I hope I did not sound rude. You are so sweet. Love the design on the blog. Isn't it fun? Come by and say Hi on my blog whenever you have time. Blessings. Hugs. Congrats on the new little one also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for visiting my blog! I read your story here about your teenage pregnancy. I am so happy to hear such a beautiful outcome! I look forward to visiting your blog again:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am introverted, too, but God has a way of pushing me out there. I think Fall is my favorite, too! I enjoyed learning about you Kelli! Hope you have a good week! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelli! Yes, I had a great weekend! Thanks for asking!

    Thank you for tagging me! I will try my best to get this out in the next day or two. I am so far behind!

    Love!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete