Thursday, March 26, 2009
Today I am thankful for:
1. That my girls are finally not sick. It feels like we have had a sick one for months.
2. I am excited and thankful that we are able to have a mini-day vacation. Another way that I am enjoying my husband working only 4 days a week.
3. I am thankful for Robins! Whenever I see them I am reminded that it is finally spring. At this time of year emotionally I really need spring.
4. I am thankful that my son and I have been getting along well the past couple of days. I continue to pray that we will have a good relationship and I would be able to show him the love of Christ.
5. My husband! Most day I am not thankful enough for him but I am blessed to have him. He a loving father, husband and brother in Christ.