Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Today I am thankful for:

1. That my girls are finally not sick. It feels like we have had a sick one for months.

2. I am excited and thankful that we are able to have a mini-day vacation. Another way that I am enjoying my husband working only 4 days a week.

3. I am thankful for Robins! Whenever I see them I am reminded that it is finally spring. At this time of year emotionally I really need spring.

4. I am thankful that my son and I have been getting along well the past couple of days. I continue to pray that we will have a good relationship and I would be able to show him the love of Christ.

5. My husband! Most day I am not thankful enough for him but I am blessed to have him. He a loving father, husband and brother in Christ.

6 comments:

  1. What a great thankful list. Have a blessed Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD bless you for your faithfulness and your dedication to thankfulness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your mini-vacation! Time with family is priceless, isn't it? Emotionally I really NEED Spring too!!! Also, that is precious about you and your son. I pray your relationship continue to flourish. Great list!
    Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, in th depth of my soul, connect with your # 4. I am always fearful that my emotional knee-jerk reactions will harm our relationship. He is forgiving and loving and I think we will be ok, but the fear returns every time I don't respond out of my love for him first, and instead yell out a respond out of frustration.

    Your Thankful list was a blessing for me today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful list...wanted to let you know I've given you an award!
    Blessings!!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great things to be thankful for! I can relate to #4 only with my daughter. :)

    Rich blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete