Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey


Today I am thankful for:
1. the nice weather outside...........I have been really needing to let some fresh air in my house and soul. With the kids sick and being cooped up all week it is wonderful to be able to let the breeze blow in.

2. My friend T. she is so helpful to me!! She offers all the time to take my daughter home from church group. Tonight I really needed the help and I am so thankful she was able and willing. She is also very encouraging to me too!!! I miss walking with her!!

3. The washing machine has been my friend this week. With a toddler vomiting all over I am glad that I have a washing machine and don't have to do it all (she managed to get lots of things soiled) by hand or lug it to a laundry mat.

4. My son. Some days it is hard to be with him but I am thankful for what a blessing he can be. Today we are battling so I am praying that God will use this for his glory!!

5. Creative outlets I started crocheting and have really been blessed with being able to create (even if its not much yet). I am thankful that God has made me with the desire to create things of beauty!

4 comments:

  1. Being a mom can often be tough.., but the rewards far outweigh the dificult days.
    Blessings to you - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great that you see the blessings among the challenges of daily life:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to have people who can support us in our lives. I also am thankful for my washing machine! You are going through a tough time and hand washing would be tough! We are a spoiled generation of people!

    God Bless,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete