Saturday, March 21, 2009
Ultimate Blog Party 2009
My head is totally spinning!! 5 Minutes for Mom is hosting a blog party! I have checked out some great blogs! I have read tons this morning and there is no end! I am not even sure if I did this right but I sure gave it a try!
A brief introduction since it is after 6 and the babies will be up soon! I am wife to MJ and we have been married 11 years. We have 4 kids with really big gaps. Our first born is Z who is 19 on 3/23. Next we have M she is a wonderful joy and great helper to me. Then we have the double trouble :-) Z 19 months and A 8 months. I stay at home (ok the truth is its really hard to leave the house some days!!). I love to spend time with my family, read, journal (blog which I just started), crafts with the kids, I homeschool (only 1 right now), I am not very good at it but if I can find time I enjoy sewing and crocheting (I am just learning), and spending time with my Lord and Savior. I try to find joy in every day life! Even when I finally get ready and the baby spits up in my hair and all over my clean clothes! You would just have to see her little face after!
My wish list:
1. Ultra Chic Diaper Bag from “Made by Michelle” (I really NEED a new diaper bag!! and this one is just perfect!!)
2. $30 gift certificate to Christian Book Distributors Provided by: A High And Noble Calling
3. Melissa & Doug Role Play Dress Up Costume Provided by: Good for the Kids
4. $100 gift certificate to either Pedal Cars and Retro or A Rocking horse to Love
5. 2 Life journals Provided by: Mom’s Toolbox
6. $25 gift certificate from Amazon.com by Shoshana of Just Say these Words
7,8,&9 I would love any of the $50 Target gift certificates from Shoot-Me-Now, Agoosa, or beginner baby blog
10. The Dot Girl’s First Period Kit, (1) Before She Gets Her Period by Jessica Gillooly, PhD and (2) Scensibles Disposal bag 50 pack boxes
Provided by: Dot Girl First Period Products
I hate to admit it but my oldest dd is going to be 12 very soon. So I had to add this one to my list. I have been checking out their site and am impressed.
11. Pepsi Tote Full Of Loot Provided by: my Good Sense
12. Children’s “I’m An Author” Story Writing Kit
Provided By: Tara Brown
Details: Cherish Bound
another one I had to add for my dd she love to write books
13. #11 Aromatherapy book and a sampler of therapeutic essential oils Provided by: Jennifer at Oils For Wellness
I have just started learning about aromatherapy so this would be great.